Sunday 4 October 2009

Weekend Warriors Challenge - October Long Weekend

A challenge from Miss Nic :)

Ah the long weekend... how do I love thee, let me count the ways! 3 days of rest, relaxation, and if we're really lucky we might be able to squeeze in some scrapping time

If you need an excuse to sit down and scrap, here's my challenge for you:

I was surfing around the www and came across this image by Leith OMalley...

... It's an oil painting on canvas titled "Waiting for Inspiration". Appropriate I thought for a challenge... how many times have you sat in front of your stash just waiting... waiting... waiting... and wondering where is my inspiration? Where is my mojo?

This weekend your challenge is to produce a layout, card or OTP using this image as your inspiration.

You have until midnight on Monday to upload to the gallery. Post your link here when you're done. And of course, there will be a surprise pack going out in the mail to our winner!

Have fun and be inspired!

P.S. If you get a chance, check out Leith OMalley's site, there's some very cool art to be seen.

Ciao` for now

No comments: