Wednesday 11 November 2009

52 Pick Up... Challenges 43, 44 & 45...

52 Pick Up Challenge #45 by Tara...
Depth

I love layering things on pages to give a feeling of depth when it isn't really there...

Your Challenge is to create a layout with at least three layers using the following criteria...
1. overlapping photos
2. a photo going UNDER the patterned paper
3. an element on top of a photo (I love using double sided foam to accentuate this)

Click --> HERE for full details


52 Pick Up Challenge #44 by Deanne...
Color & Design Inspiration Challenge

For Mothers Day this year, I received a wonderful, gigantic, retro coffee mug from my girls

YOUR Challenge is to make a card, layout or OTP item with the following criteria:

~ It must be predominantly BLACK with one or 2 additional colours
~ It must include geometric shapes (eg circles, rectangles, squares, straight lines etc).

If you are making a card, the base card can be white, so long as the main colour is still predominantly black.

TIPS: ~ For ideas on creating 'geometric' or 'retro' style cards, try googling images with those words as the criteria for other ideas.
~ I used various sized punches to create the geometric shapes on my card. However, if you do not have punches, simply draw or trace different sized shapes onto your cardstock.
~ You could even print shapes onto cardstock or the back of your patterned papers (using a word-processing program on your computer that uses autoshapes).
Click --> HERE for full details...


52 Pick Up Challenge #43 by Tracy...
Fabric & Tag Challenge

I have made my tag so it folds, I want to do some journaling about some resent changes in my life, but don't want it for public viewing.

This weeks challenge is to use FABRIC on your layout.

I would also like for you to make/use a tag... I remember when I first started scrapping tags were all the rage, so much so that I started a swap group and over the 5 years it ran I had accumulated an awful lot of tags...
Tags can be a gorgeous piece of artwork in themselves... How big your tag/tags and how many you use is up to you.

Click --> HERE for full details...

Till next Time
Ciao`

No comments: