Wednesday 4 April 2007

Be Quick

They are IN.... but they wont last long.. I ordered heaps, but most have already gone...

I have used these, and they are just a awesome, just to be able to get into the little spots that my big sanding block wont go is bliss...



We have also added this months Competition Kits, and i am really pleased with how they have turned out.. I have used some great NEW Double Sided Creative Imagination papers.. very YUMMY..

RUGGED


LUSH
Each kit has stock to create at least 3 layouts... click HERE to see the details of your Monthly Kit Competition, and click HERE to take you to the shop.

Dont forget to check out the WHATS NEW section, as we have added some other items from this range to complement the kits..

There is so much to do this month.. with very little time... Stay tuned for March's RAK winner... and dont forget leave us a comment and go into the draw to WIN!!

Until then :)


3 comments:

Wirginia said...

Oooo those May kits are looking delish, I better check my budget, coz I might just have to get both of them.

Virginia

Unknown said...

Love this months' kits, babe, and I'm so glad I got one of those file kits before they disappeared! NICE!

Narelle said...

Love both the kits! Cant wait to get started with them!!