Sunday 8 April 2007

Happy Easter to all LSBS Customers

I hope everyone has had a great day with their families.. Benny and I have been eating cholocate for most of the day I think.. very bad...

Our Newsletter has gone out tonight.. with load of information about our Clearance items, New Products, plus sooo much more..

If you missed one of the announcments ... here is it:
LITTLE BOOK OF BIG MEMORIES
Dealine Extension until Midnight 25th May
WINNER ANNOUNCED: 31st May 2007

We have decided to extend the dealine to have it fall in line with our Birthday Month coming up next month.. and because of this extension, we will be offering a couple more prizes... stay tuned to find out what they are..

We will be back tomorrow to tell you more.. but enjoy what is left of the Easter Long Weekend.. and we will see you soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo - great to hear about the extension cath! I'm hoping to get my remaining lo's done next time we scrap together, but some extra time will certainly come in handy.

Wirginia said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the winners of this. I didn't enter, but am having a lot of fun watching. There's some very talented scrappers out there.

FYI Cath, one of your links isn't working here. The one to AT's blog is the same as PT's.

Narelle said...

Loving the extension- and the hint of a few extra prizes!!