Sunday 13 January 2008

Check out what has been happening Over in the Gallery....

Well the Cybercrop was a blast this weekend with some great chat happening on Friday night.. all the girls had me in stitches, and it was interesting..

The Gallery is looking awesome, overflowing with our members work.. check it out HERE for yourself.. leave a comment or 2 if you have some time, I know your comments will be apprecaited.

There is still a couple of hours to upload, so if you are still in the final stages of completing your work.. you still have time to get it up and running.. :)

.......................................

Now on to something a little sad here for us behind the scene's at LSBS.. one of my beloved fur babies April had taken a turn for the worse this week with an emergency trip to the Animal Hospital, she is 13 years old, and my baby...




They did a heap of Blood test to see if they can work out what was wrong with her.. but nothing major howed up, and said that she was in the early stages of Dehidration. So they kept her overnite and put her on a drop.. and when I went back in the morning, she seemed sooo much better.. feed her twice a day, gave her the medication.. and she seemed fine.


But sadly over the last 24 hours she has taken a turn for the worse, she is back to not eating, and if she does manage to eat something, well it does not stay down for long... I just hope she really pulls through this, as I cant image not having her around... so think of little Apil for us... and I will keep you updated..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping she pulls through Cath, having just been through an amazing journey with Jack (MIA - 6 years and now with only 3 legs) I know how much they mean to us... the photo is just beautiful

Helen Jolly said...

Hope that you and April get through this yucky time ......she is so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh babe ... big hugs to you and April!

wench said...

Cath I do hope that April is getting better. Our pets mean so much to us it is devastating when they become ill. Big hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

big hugs Cath... hope she makes it thru this tough time (and you too) Thinking of you xxx. BTW the photo is beautiful

Anonymous said...

I hope April fights off whatever is ailing her, thoughts are with you on that one.
But on a more positive note, congrats on getting the blog running at full steam again! The cybercrop was great fun, I urge anyone who is wandering by this blog to wander on over to the Little Scrapbook Shop forum and gallery too, it's fun!

smauge said...

DS just walked in and saw the pic of April and asked "who's that dog's name?" I told him that was April and he said "Ooh, I love April" Hope she gets well soon.