Friday 11 January 2008

CYBERCROP on this weekend

We would like to personally invite you to join us this weekend at our JANUARY CYBERCROP.

This is our first for the year, and we are very excitied that it is finally here.

This year we are offering bigger and better prizes to our most valued customers who conintually show there support each and every month.. we really love seeing you all there..

DETAILS:
TIME: Offical Start 7.30pm
WHERE: LSBS Forum
WHEN: Friday 11th January... upload by Sunday 13th @ midnight

Register HERE... and see how you can win one of our LUCKY DOOR PRIZES

Join in the Official Friday night chat, and have a bit of a laugh with all the girls.

We hope to see you there... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cath, I have registered for the cyber crop (my first time)I am excited and have started the first challenge layout already! I need to know how I post it to your site - so I may need some help tomorrow please!!
Marelle

LSBS Team said...

Marelle..
we will get you up and running no problems at all.. glad you have joined us :)