Tuesday 6 March 2007

3 Days to Go

Can you believe it.. there are only 3 days until our March Cybercrop.. we have hints up already on the site.

Are you joining us on Friday Night? We will have our famous bingo on .. speed round I am sure.. with lots of chat going on. Because of the long weekend in Victory (so I have been told) we are extending the deadline until Monday Midnight (no further extensions.. lol)

Now I will let you in on a little secret... ssssshhhhh dont tell anyone!!!!I am working on something new for the site.. it is pretty cool.. and will open up a whole new world for some.. and might bring some new people in for the LSBS experience.. who knows... but trust me it will be really really really cool.. and I cant wait.

Anyway.. quick update for today, will bring you more tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Steph said...

oh lordy its not digi scrapping is it :oP

Anonymous said...

More secrets hey?!

Anonymous said...

That was exactly what I was thinking Steph ...digi Scrapping

Unknown said...

You big tease cath!!

Tracey said...

Teaser Cath - I'm with the others - think it may be digi - but only time can tell - and this IS Cath we're talking about - it won't be straightforward LOL!