Monday 12 March 2007

Our CC is almost Over

Well 24 hours to go for our March CyberCrop.. I have to tell you the Gallery is looking fantasitc.

I look at all our members, and I can see just how far some of them have come since joining us some 12 months ago. It is very rewarding to see them grow in how they approch a page, and what techniques they now use etc etc... I'd like to think that in some small way LSBS has played a small role in that..

I cant wait to see the mass of uploads tomorrow.. it usually happens on the last day of the crop.. :)

oooo.. I should tell you, that you might not have to wait to much longer for our NEXT BIG installement to LSBS.. it is very exciting, and I am excitied.. It is just one of many to come this year... 2006 was good for surprises, but let me tell you 2007 will be better!!

Until next time.. enjoy your scrapping!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the next installment.

Anonymous said...

can't WAIT to see what else you've got up your sleeve!