Saturday 3 March 2007

New STEP BY STEP @ LSBS

WOW.. this month Step by Step is amazing. Amanda (one of our Fab Design Team Memebrs) has created a fabulous Photo Cube for you to create.. with easy step by step instructions, you will have your very own created in no time





For the FULL Intrucstions on how to create this awesome Photo Cube, Click HERE and that will take you straight to the Forums, and our Classroom Section.
Now... as promised, I said I would announce the first WINNER of our BLOG RAK... After going through everyone who left a comment, I pulled one name out of the hat.. so congratulations to...

MELINDA

Melinda, can you please email me at enquiries@littlescrapbookshop.com.au as I have your RAK in an envelope already, it just needs an address...

Tomorrow I will be revealing our April Kits.. (just have to find my camera first!!)..lol.. so stay tuned for that..

Also, dont forget we have our 50 cent paper sale and Huge Chatterbox Kit Sale still going strong.. I will let you know when these sales will be coming to an end.. and it will be very soon!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.. Benny and I are treating ourselves to a night out of the house tonight.. so it should be fun..

Until tomorrow.. Happy Scrapping

(P.S How many layouts have you scrapped this week.. and have you done any for the competition??)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cube looks fantastic.
Can't wait to see the April kit.

LSBS Team said...

Hey Vita,
Nice to see you again.. we miss you around the place.. :)

Anonymous said...

I've been scrapping like a mad woman, well as mad a slow scrapper can scrap!

Doing the 60th anniversary album... can't wait to get back to my regularly scheduled scrapping.

Creative Wishes said...

He, Cath, I'm excited to be the blog rak winner I've just sent you my details.

Sandie said...

This looks fantastic.
Cath, it must be great having such a great design team working with you......keep up the great work everyone....luv Sandie