Thursday 15 March 2007

New Scrapware Kits

Not only are Scrapware one of our Fab Sponosors for our LITTLE Book of BIG Memories Competition, but they are the manufacture of some fantastic products. I think I have used something of scrapware on most of my recent layouts.. I think I have found a new obssions (a mini one to go with the BIG scrapbooking obsession.. lol).

We have add these great new Handbag Kits from Scrapware... they come flat packed and raw, do you can decorate them how you want (NB: kits do not include papers or embellishments... the following images are just examples of how they can look)

There are 3 great NEW Handbag kits, along with a ring book that fits perfectly in the Lily handbag... :

LILY HANDBAG KIT & RING BOOK
(Sold Seperatley)


GWEN HANDBAG


MAGGIES HANDBAG

Check them all out here
Want to win one of the fab kits... Join in the fun over in the forums for more information!!!
Hope you enjoy tomorrow.. cause guess what... IT IS FRIDAY!!!!

9 comments:

Karen Knight said...

those handbags look super delicious, i might have to budget for one of them or all of them :)

Lea Adcock said...

Oh those handbags look Divine wow.
Never made one yet. But would like too.

Michelle Jamieson said...

LOVE the look of those beautiful little handbags!

Sandie said...

There's only one problem that I can see with these handbags................I WANT them all!!!!!! What to do, what to do!!!!!! LOL....luv Sandie

Narelle said...

Howe do I win one? I Soooooo want one of them to decorate!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BruganCampbell said...

How groovy are those bags? I wants one. :)

Lea Adcock said...

Love the Scrapware stuff too. They are such yummy products like the the hand bags.

Bon said...

Those bag kits are devine Cath, another great addition to the shop :)