Sunday 4 March 2007

APRIL Monthly Challenge Kits ~ Now Available

Well the wait is finally over..

The April kits are now instore for your purchasing pleasure... :) Both kits include the very yummy and very scrapable My Minds Eye Everyday Tango papers, combined with 3 Sheets of Bazzill, Scrapbook King Rub Ons, Rebekka Erickson Bling Brads, Maya Arts Ribbon and Scrap FX Chipboard...


Kit 1 ~ Lime Twirl




Kit 2 ~ Wild Berry

These kits are available for purchase for the entire month of March,and the first 2 weeks of April, you have until Midnight on the 30th April to upload your layout, otp etc... for full details check the forums....


NB: I would like to apologise for the down time of the site at times over the weekend, it is an issue that is affected some of the major scrapbooking sites as well. I am waiting to hear back from my hosting shop to fully understand what is going on. But I am pleased to say that everything is working, and all should be good

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous AGAIN Cath.

Narelle said...

Love the kits Cath! I'll have to get both again!!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Very yummy kits. I think I might have to get both again too!

Sandie said...

Really luv the colour combo's of these kits Cath, I wouldn't normally choose those particular colours together, but once you have done a great job....luv Sandie