Wednesday 14 February 2007

I AM STILL WONDERING WHY

hhmm... it is late, I was surfing.. and I figured hey I can do this whole blog thing.
I dont know where to start, or even what to do with it. But I figured it would be a good place to put bits and peices about what we are doing with the shop, and what I seem to do with my life.

So if you give me a little time to dress up the place, I will have it looking like it should in no time at all.. (because I have no doubt that is what I am going to be doing all day tomorrow!!!)

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Ha ha - Cath has caught the blogging bug LOL.

Looking good so far!

Narelle said...

Yay- Cath's a blogger too now!

Be warned tho- its addictive and people will hassle you (mostly with snide sarcastic remarks!) if you dont keep it updated!

Ms Zane said...

I have GOT TO know how you dressed it up so well Cath! Ineed assistance - my blog is an embarrassment compared to this stunning piece of work!!