Saturday 17 February 2007

Sketches Slideshow

WOW... we have a slide show. For those of you that dont know, I enjoy creating sketches for you all to use as inspiration. Today, my fabulous Graphics Designer has not only created me that FAB Banner up there (can you see me I am pointing up!!) but she has also helped me get this blog looking like it does... What would I do without you

And can I just say she has done a fantastic job, my visions become vibrant works of art (too much you think.. lol)

You are ALL free to use the sketches that you see in the slide show for your personal use, If ANYONE would like to use these sketches for competitions on another site please remember they are © 2007 Little Scrapbook Shop and can not be used without the written consent of myself.

P.S Dont forget to check out the post below.. there is a HUGE Chatterbox Kit Sale happening over in the shop!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there cath, this is one of the voices in your head, and your friendly neighbourhood proofreader ... you have spelt my surname incorrectly in your links list! The other voices and I are NOT amused ... LOL.

Anonymous said...

This looks 'bloody excellent' if I do say so myself. I created a blog and then deleted it because I really didn't believe I had anything worthy to share with the world! Or the time to maintain it. I may be swayed to change my mind!
You really need to control those voices PT! :)

Narelle said...

Looks fab! Love the slide shows!

Anonymous said...

Looking awesome Cath!

Bet you have things worthy to share shelee :) Like LO's especially :P

Anonymous said...

The blog is fantastic. Love the sketches slideshow & the new blinkies too.

Lisa Pate said...

WOW - I really need your graphic designer guru cause this blog is lookin' fabbo!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Love the blog. I need your graphic designer too. Love the slides. This is one of the best blogs I have ever seen.

And I am not just saying that cos I'm on the DT...LOL.

Creative Wishes said...

This blog is looking fantabulous!! love the purple background swirls, the sketches and the banner.

Helen Jolly said...

your going off chickie!
it looks amazing
now mine really looks crapola compared to this ....help!!!!!!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Hello Cath....? Are you there?....Cath...?
he he he he

Tracey said...

OK - now send you GD over this way will ya? She has done an AWESOME job.....

And I have to admit PT - I noticed the typo too LOL! Drown the voices with another drink sweetheart!

Karen said...

The sketches are awesome! What a file full of inspiration - now when I'm stuck, I know I have somewhere to go for a bit of a kick along :)

Missty said...

Thanks for the great sketches Cath. No worries about me taking them elsewhere as I never go elsewhere lol. The blog is looking great with the new slides well done. I can't even get mine to change simple stuff within their templates.