Wednesday 14 February 2007

Still Wondering

Well.. I have played with the settings, and i am just not happy with how it looks.. so I can going to continue to get it looking like I want it to.

I did manage to add some links to the left to the shop, and all the good bits that you should be looking at, plus links to our Fab Design Team Blogs... I am missing one Louise Spiden (not sure if she actually has a blog, but will keep looking).

I am trying to finalise our FULL PAGE ad that will appear in the April Publication of For Keeps.. as we have some very exciting news. One of which I need to find out if it is common knowledge yet, and if i am allowed to advertise it. Will find that out and get back to you.!

Back to work for me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey babe, it's amazing what you get up to when you have an internet connection and nothing better to do late at night ... you could have been scrapping you know!!

Boo hoo that I'm not linked on your blog ... could you create a category for "special people who I love HEAPS, even though they are slightly nuts, and I wouldn't trust with a ten foot pole on my DT?????" Thanks!! lol

Narelle said...

Now you;ve got me intrigued again! A full page advert sounds very exciting!

Lou Spiden said...

WOooHooo!!!
Found you!! :)

ScrapManda said...

Way to go Cath...you'll be hooked on blogging too in no time at all!