Wednesday 28 February 2007

Tomorrow is another day

Well today has been an eventful day for me..

I had a visit from a Sales Rep, for a new company that i will be stocking in the shop.. so you will have to keep your eyes out next week for these adorable and cute products. I am sure you will love them, cause I do!!

I have also found some decent images of the Amecian Craft Products, so they will all be loaded up tonight.. ooo they are so nice, and the new chipboard YUM!

Plus.. dont forget, today is your last chance to add a comment to our BLOG to be in the running for our first Monthly RAK ~ also, if you are going to leave a comment.. can you please leave your name as well.. cause I dont know who anonymous is.. lol

P.S if you are planing on entering any of the monthly challenges this month... you have until Midnight tonight to upload them into the Gallery. :)

Happy Scrapping

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

ooh cute things! I like cute he he he. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

oh I will have to pop over to the shop this week for a look......all these products sound to die for and love your New Blog... Awesome

Been absent from LSBS because of study, hope to be back soon.. Stay well and happy.