Monday 19 February 2007

Special at LSBS

Yesterday Benny and i decided to restack the Bazzill cardstock to do a quick check on what we had and what we didnt have.. and in our travels we found we had some EXCESS stock!!.



So we have 11 colours that we have excess stock of.. and for that you get to by them at $0.70 each... Colours include: Festive, DB Fairydust, DB Blue Bell, DB Blue Jean, Nightmist, CB Lt Chocolate, CB Lt Rosey, AMM Patch, AMM Scout, AMM Camouflage, AMM Champagne.

To view all of the colours that I have put on special.. you can view them in the Speicals Section..

NB: they are all there.. just not together!! Click here
Dont forget our Chatterbox Kits are still on special.. plus the NEW Urban Lily that has just hit the store!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh nice ... cheap bazzill!! You are causing my bank account serious stress Cath!!

Narelle said...

What are you doing to me Cath? Are you seriusly trying to send me bankrupt?

Anonymous said...

Im not loooking! :P

Missty said...

Wow some nice colours in that lot Cath pity that right now is NOT a good time for me to make and order. I'm seriously hoping to change that and send an order your way soon.

Ms Zane said...

MIne too PT!!

BUt I have to say I LOVE this blog!! Awesome - mine needs some serious work.. Let me put THAT on the to do list... Right after I go and order some Bazzill!!! D'oh!

Unknown said...

Now, Cath, I know that I give you a hard time about your spelling ... is that why my surname is still spelt wrong, hmmm??? Are you trying to make a point or something??? :-)

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Thanks for that Cath - have ordered lots of the doodlebug bazzill - just love those colours.

Celeste Vermeend said...

Hi Cath!
I think you have created monsters! I have a new blog addy -

www.ourgirlyworld.blogspot.com

Steph said...

I neeeeeeed work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too much nice stuff coming out frm your place!!!