Sunday 18 February 2007

NEW URABN LILY ~ In Store NOW



Sneek Peek:

Brand new Urban Lily is now available, there are 3 dedicated Paper Ranges: Everyday Lily, Happy Everything & Mayella. Plus who can forget Rub ons and chipboard, plus for something new from Urban Lily a new range called Urban Cut.


Urban Cut is a series of 12x12 cardstock sheets covered in embellishments. The idea is to cut them out from the 1212 sheet to use on your papercraft projects.

(if you look to the slide show at the right, you may see some more sneek peeks of what to expect)

To view the entire range of the new URBAN LILY, click HERE:


P.S The new Urban Lily has arrived just in time for the BIG Comp we are currently running over at LSBS..

Be good, Be Merry.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this stuff is SSOOOO noice!!

Tracey said...

OOoh I'm drooling - and my CC is running away with each new page that I open LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath! I thik my blog address - that yes I have updated - LOL
might be wrong on your site??
Here it is
www.myscrapblog.com/celeste

Thanks

Celeste xx

Oooh and site looks great too!

Anonymous said...

Arghh! All this is just so delish! I'm gonna have to invest in a bib :( LOL

Sandie said...

You're terrible Muriel!!!!! LOL
Cath, these Urban Lily's are scrummy.
Congrats on such a fab blog....keep up the great work...luv Sandie

Narelle said...

I love those UL Cardstock Cuts- had to add some of them to my cart!