Thursday 15 February 2007

LITTLE Book of BIG Memories

For those of you who have not seen our BIGGEST Competition ever, you should check it out over in the forums, it is our biggest comp to date, and I am really proud of how it has turned out.

I hope that everyone that has registered and to those that will register throughout the coming weeks, see it as a challenge to scrap those special moments from 2006 and can look back and remember the good times. I think we sometimes focus on the bad, and this was a way that we could all focus on the good things that have happened to us.

Check out all of the information HERE
Dont forget to register, and check out the FAQ that we have posted which may help to answer any questions you may have..

Well as they say back to work for me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath!
This all looks great! Good job!
HAven't actually updated my blog in .....ooohhh long long time..You might have just encouraged me to do it!

Celeste xx