Wednesday 14 February 2007

Wheels are in Motion

Ok, so after much sketching and working out how I would like this to look, I am well on my way to making this blog look like it was meant to be part of Little Scrapbook Shop.. so if you pop back often (and lets face it there are not many people looking at it, at the moment. lol) you will notice some changes as the days go on!

As some have noticed a link to the DT gals, but have failed to add links to my friends blogs, which of course it the first thing I think we all look for, am I linked from here. (I know I look to see if people have Little Scrapbook Shop as a link). So I have put it to the masses, 'What heading should I give to those links', I am sure it will be very interesting to see what they come up with.

You can check out the progress of the 'naming' here

4 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Cath, just popping by to say hello!

steph xox

Unknown said...

looking good! (you may want to change the settings so that non blogger people can comment)

Lisa Pate said...

Looks awesome Cath!

Sandie said...

Your Blog looks fantastic Cath, all your hard work is paying off.....luv Sandie